Follow by e-mail

Enter your e-mail address below to have my blog posts sent to your in box. I will post about once a week, and you can unsubscribe any time.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

First Week

The first week has been extremely challenging but good.  It was made tougher by a head cold which mercifully seems to be going away without infection.  And by the news that I can't see the family at all the first month. Pray for Lucibeth and the kids to lean on God and each other in my absence! The days have been jam packed with shots, dental, seminars, picking up gear, haircuts, more seminars, marching, 10 minute meals, 3 minute showers and so on.  But at a few times we have had sweet fellowship with each other, many of the chaplains being believers. Please pray also for my endurance, and that I would not fear man.  Off to Sat a.m. Physical Training and Drill!

No comments: