Follow by e-mail

Enter your e-mail address below to have my blog posts sent to your in box. I will post about once a week, and you can unsubscribe any time.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter

God, thank you for sustaining me on my 20k ruck march.  Thank you that missing my goal doesn't devestate me as it would have in years past.  Thank you for the privilege of sleeping out under the stars with Soldiers last week, and for the one who asked me for a devotional, and actually read in it and came back to me.  Thank you for the invitation to speak briefly at our Battalion Eggstravaganza tomorrow morning.  God, grant me the words, help me to be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove.  May I communicate truth, but in such a way that will not close off opportunities to speak at such gatherings in the future. 

No comments: