Follow by e-mail

Enter your e-mail address below to have my blog posts sent to your in box. I will post about once a week, and you can unsubscribe any time.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Arrived

I finished training and have arrived at Ft. Bragg. Last week's banquet was incredible, but not because I helped coordinate it.  I feel as if God has given me a heightened ability to be myself and to be comfortable in my own skin.  I was more relaxed at the banquet than any other formal occasion I can remember. Graduation was Friday which was equally enjoyable--but not as relaxing because precision and stress were added.  I'll travel back to Charlotte Saturday in a small U-Haul to pick up the family and our belongings there.

Praise God that I've come to Ft Bragg from training with another friend, who is also in the PCA.  Especially so because he could pick me up when my car broke down tonight. We will have 'in-processing' for a week or so (paperwork, medical, dental), then I'll get to work.  So much to learn, so much unknown, but one day at a time, and God will take care of us all the way.

What an incredible adventure, what a life transition. God, give strength, wisdom, health, humility, boldness, and faithfulness to your calling.  God, strengthen Lucibeth with her health issues, anxiety, fears, shepherding of children's hearts, packing up the apartment; mature our kids, may they love and serve one another, and may you draw them to yourself.

No comments: