Follow by e-mail

Enter your e-mail address below to have my blog posts sent to your in box. I will post about once a week, and you can unsubscribe any time.

Monday, September 29, 2014

Regimental Week Activities

Most of the family in an Armored Security Vehicle.  Very safe, and claustrophobic.  The Army frequently has celebrations for which you can invite the family.  This gives them a better picture of what Soldiers do--riding in vehicles, trying on parachutes, handling weapons, etc.  This also gives Lucibeth and me a great chance to connect with spouses we would not otherwise see. 

1 comment:

David and April Weber said...

I can remember those days with my Dad. It was so cool to see him in his work environment. Especially because his work enviroment included, tanks, jeeps, and machine guns. Great memories for you and the kids.