Follow by e-mail

Enter your e-mail address below to have my blog posts sent to your in box. I will post about once a week, and you can unsubscribe any time.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Gracious Hand of God

"And because the gracious hand of my God was upon me, the king granted my requests." - Neh 2:8

I have sensed God's gracious hand upon me and the ministry here of late.  Lucibeth and I have met with two couples for pre-marriage counseling and had clear opportunities to present and challenge to believe the Gospel.  I have had Soldiers attend my Bible studies who are clearly not believers, and one has agreed that God may be getting her attention through her challenges, and the study.  One Soldier has indicated willingness to go through Case for Christ, as he considers becoming a Christian. 

God's gracious hand is not always easy.  In the very next verse in Nehemiah, Sanballat is mentioned, who would be a thorn in his side for a long time to come.  I have had challenges as well, I have had to tell someone 'no' who wanted too much of me.  But even challenges are part of God's gracious hand, as he uses them to mold us into the image of Christ.

God, continue to work in and through me for your Glory; utilize even challenges and obstacles around me to advance your name, your kingdom, your glory.  Amen!

No comments: